김병문 Kim, Byeong Moon
합성 및 의약화학 연구실
OFFICE 503동 625호 / 02-880-6644
LAB 503-607,608,628 / 02-880-6644
Our research in organic chemistry is focused on the development of efficient synthetic methodologies related to the synthesis of physiologically important compounds and the advancement of chiral catalysts aimed at practical asymmetric synthesis. Towards this goal, various heterogeneous media for catalyst immobilization are being actively pursued. Another major research interest of our group involves medicinal chemistry programs including the design and synthesis of various receptor ligands and enzyme inhibitors in connection with therapeutic intervention of human diseases such as obesity, depression and cancer. These medicinal chemistry approaches utilizes essential tools such as peptidomimetics and smart library construction.
- Ph.D. Chemistry, Messachusetts Institute of Technology, USA, 1988
- M.S. Chemistry, Seoul National University, Korea, 1982
- B.S. Chemistry, Seoul National University, Korea, 1980
- Research Fellow, MIT, USA, 1988-1990
- “Structure-Activity Relationships of Fluorene Compounds Inhibiting HCV Variants” Kim, H. S.; You, Y.; Mun, J. G.; Gadhed, C. G.; Moon, H.; Lee, J. S.; Pae, A. N.; Kohara, M.; Keum, G.; Kim, B. M.; Chang, S. K. Antiviral Research, 2020, 174, 104678.
- “AuPd–Fe3O4 nanoparticle-catalyzed synthesis of furan-2,5-dimethylcarboxylate from biomass-derived 5-hydroxymethylfurfural under mild conditions.” Cho, A.; Byun, S.; Cho, J. H.; Kim, B. M. ChemSusChem, 2019, 12, 2310-2317.
- "Synthesis of arenesulfonyl fluorides via sulfuryl fluoride incorporation from arynes" Kwon, J.; Kim, B. M. Org. Lett. 2019, 21, 428–433.
- “Chemoselective Tyrosine Bioconjugation through Sulfate Click Reaction.” Choi, E. J.; Jung, D.; Kim, S.-S.; Lee, Y.; Kim, B. M., Chem-Eur. J. 2018, 24, 10948-10952.
- “AuPd−Fe3O4 Nanoparticle Catalysts for Highly Selective, One‐Pot Cascade Nitro‐Reduction and Reductive Amination” Cho, A.; Byun, S.; Kim, B. M. Adv. Synth. Catal. 2018, 360, 1253-1261.
- “Heterogenized bimetallic Pd–Pt–Fe3O4 nanoflakes as extremely robust, magnetically recyclable catalysts for selective nitroarene reduction” Byun, S.; Song, Y.; Kim, B. M. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2016, 8, 14637-14647.
Yuri Choi, Ji Su Park, Jinshil Kim, Kyungjin Min, Kiran Mahasenan, Choon Kim, Hye-Jin Yoon, Sewon Lim, Dae Hee Cheon, Yan Lee, Sangryeol Ryu, Shahriar Mobashery, B. Moon Kim, Hyung Ho Lee
Communications Biology, 2022, 395, 1-10, (2022-04-28) Link
130. A bimetallic PdCu–Fe3O4 catalyst with an optimal d-band centre for selective N-methylation of aromatic amines with methanol
Jin Hee Cho, Yoonhoo Ha, Ahra Cho, Jihye Park, Jaeyoon Choi, Youngdae Won, Hyungjun Kim, Byeong Moon Kim
Catalysis Science & Technology, 2022, (2022-04-06) Link
129. Reduction of Imines with a Reusable Bimetallic PdCo–Fe3O4 Catalyst at Room Temperature under Atmospheric Pressure of H2
Sabyuk Yang, Byeong Moon Kim
RSC Advances, 2022, 12, 4, (2022) Link
128. SuFEx-Click Approach for the Synthesis of Soluble Polymer-Bound MacMillan Catalysts for the Asymmetric Diels–Alder Reaction
Woong-Sup Lee, Linzi Li, Byeong Moon Kim
Catalysts, 2021, 11, 9, 1044, (2021-08-28) Link
127. Oxidative N-Formylation of Secondary Amines Catalyzed by Reusable Bimetallic AuPd–Fe3O4 Nanoparticles
Sabyuk Yang, Ahra Cho, Jin Hee Cho, Byeong Moon Kim
Nanomaterials, 2021, 11, 8, 2101, (2021-08-16) Link
126. Enhanced Osteogenesis of Dental Pulp Stem Cells In Vitro Induced by Chitosan–PEG-Incorporated Calcium Phosphate Cement
Jae Eun Kim, Sangbae Park, Woong-Sup Lee, Jinsub Han, Jae Woon Lim, Seung Jeong, yung Chul Lee, Woo-Young Yang, Hoon Seonwoo, B. Moon Kim, n-Hoon Choung, Kyoung-Je Jang, Jong Hoon Chung
Polymers, 2021, 13, 14, 2252, (2021-07-09) Link
125. Human Glioblastoma Visualization: Triple Receptor-Targeting Fluorescent Complex of Dye, SIWV Tetra-Peptide, and Serum Albumin Protein
Jong Min An, Heejo Moon, Peter Verwilst, Jinwoo Shin, B. Moon Kim, Chul-Kee Park, Jong Seung Kim, Seung Geun Yeo, Hyo Young Kim, Dokyoung Kim
ACS Sensors, 2021, 125, 11, 2270–2280, (2021-06-25) Link
124. AIEgen-based nanoprobe for the ATP sensing and imaging in cancer cells and embryonic stem cells
Na Hee Kim, Byeong Wook Kim, Heechang Moon, Hajung Yoo, Rae Hyung Kang, Junho K.Hur, Yohan Oh, B. Moon Kim, Do kyoung Kim
Analytica Chimica Acta, 2021, 1152, 338269, 1-9, (2021-04-01) Link
123. Toxin-Activating Stapled Peptides Discovered by Structural Analysis Were Identified as New Therapeutic Candidates That Trigger Antibacterial Activity against ycobacterium tuberculosis in the Mycobacterium smegmatis Model
Sung-Min Kang, Heejo Moon, Sang-Woo Han, Byeong Wook Kim, Do-Hee Kim, Byeong Moon Kim, Bong-Jin Lee
Microorganisms, 2021, 9, 3, 568, (2021-03-10) Link
122. Sulfur(VI) Fluoride Exchange (SuFEx)-Mediated Synthesis of the Chitosan-PEG Conjugate and Its Supramolecular Hydrogels for Protein Delivery
Kyoung-Je Jang, Woong-Sup Lee, Sangbae Park, Jinsub Han, Jae Eun Kim, B.Moon Kim, Jong Hoon Chung
Nanomaterials , 2021, 11, 2, 318, (2021-01-27) Link